Thursday 7 February 2013

A house of my own & Saturday at the canal




There are two short stories
A house to my own.
The story is about a woman, who wants to be alone in her house or apartment. You can say it the lonely woman because it say ‘’ nobody to shake a stick at ‘’.  Now I live in a house. That house is not strong as rocks. It fells out a little of bit. You have to care it good. I share the house with 6 another people. Sometimes I can image that you have moments that you actually want to be alone. I do have those moments. The moments I want to be alone because I feel bad about things that I did, but later I realize I want to be by people. People, who did know you well, can help you to get you out the sadness. I have something to relate with this story because I also have purple pillow and I can use porch, if you want to entry to it you have to go in my room first. My dream is to have small and beautiful house with porch. A place you get good rest.
Not a man’s house. Not a daddy’s. A house all my own. With my porch and my pillow, my pretty purple petunias.
I can indefinite she’s a woman because there is no men and daddy in house. She said there are no men in house. So who are not men? That’s woman. And ‘my pretty purple petunias’. You can indefinite the color. This is true woman color.
Only a house quiet as snow, a space for myself to go, clean as paper before the poem.
She wants to have a space to clean her mind because her mind is full of sadness, so she started with her poem. Then she can express her feelings in a poem. Her mind becomes empty. ‘Quiet as snow’ the words mean so quiet, figuratively snow doesn’t move and its same color white. If you look at an area is coated with snow the space is doubled than it is. The color white makes looking bigger than normal. You can watch at it quietly.
 Saturday at the Canal.
The story is about seventeen year person, who tried to be happy by seventeen ages. Most teenagers before becoming adolescence have a difficult phase.  I memorize myself as seventeen year old. I was struggle with school. I want to be finished with school. I want to go out, but I could not because I was in the middle of year. That was during my last year. I studied so hard for my final exams. I felt I have a large pressure. I could not focus on my school. My thoughts were full with negative things, such as fail my last exams and not going to Gallaudet. That made me down and loses my self-confident. When I tried to think positive, I feel better and get self-confident. Finally I graduated my last exams. I could go out. I threw my pressure out of my mind.
 Stank of poor grades and unwashed hair
Because of poor grades the boy didn’t focus for school good. And the unwashed hair definite that he didn’t wash himself well. He didn’t go into the shower. He didn’t brush his hair. Probably he dresses up same clothes every day.

By hurling large rocks at the dusty ground and feeling awful because San Francisco was a postcard on a bedroom wall. We wanted to go there,
The postcard of San Francisco lured them out. They could not focus on anything, like school, tuba and care for themselves. Only thing what they want to is going out. ‘’ We wanted to get out’’ They wanted to be happy and free from normal things they were doing. They wanted to travel to San Francisco and enjoyed themselves. At this moment they were struggle again the feeling of pressure.

No comments:

Post a Comment